Friday, August 3, 2012

A New Beginning

Greetings!

Now that my header is to my satisfaction and I have a moment to write, I'd like to introduce myself. I am an artist, wife, mother, sister, incubator (yes, I'm pregnant at the moment), home cook/baker, and many other things. I have been married to my best friend for four years (that's Andrew), and we have a beautiful little girl named Emery who just turned two in May. We are all getting excited to welcome Emery's little brother, Asher, into the world sometime in October! The four of us live in a comfortable home situated in Warren County, NJ.

My hopes for this blog are high but reasonable: I would like to cultivate a place where great ideas are born, and where great ideas are shared. I want to eventually be a blog that pops up on pinterest and people say, "Wow, what a useful site!" I'm very interested in repurposing things, although I have very little experience, and I love DIY tutorials, delicious recipes, and money-saving tips. Hopefully I'll be able to incorporate these into my blog.

Another goal is just to share my life experience with the world; the ups and downs of parenting and marriage, home schooling tips and projects (I'm hoping to home school the kids when they're old enough), etc. I'd like a place where I can keep in contact with family and friends and share what's going on in my life without having to post every five minutes on Facebook.

Sounds a bit ambitious, but I'm not in any hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment